Knowledgebase - Planned Enhancements
Planned enhancements are added here when they are identified and approved for development.
- Notches in Bends - Adding the ability to Notch a bend when cutouts are placed in a position that the bend is likely to cause them to stretch.
- D-Port cutouts - We will be updating the placement of D-ports to allow two flat edges.
- 3D Dimension Lines
- Currently the font-size of dimension lines is not consistent and changes depending on what you're dimensioning. This will be improved in a future release to always default to the same value when placing a dimension line.
- The displayed measurement after creating a dimension line currently defaults to the angle value. This will be improved in a future release to default to the delta XYZ values.
Until any one of the following enhancements is added to Designer, you can add a note in your design asking for it:
Until any one of the following enhancements is added to Designer, please call and talk to our technical staff to add it to your design:
- Machining (see [CNC Milling] for details)
- Hybrid enclosures (see [Hybrid Enclosures (Extruded/Milled)] for details)
The following feature has not yet been fully implemented:
- Cutout Library Manager > Create Sub Assembly: When loading an item you have created, its 2D footprint is displayed, and not the 3D View.