Knowledgebase - Planned Enhancements
Planned enhancements are added here when they are identified and approved for development.
- Notches in Bends - Adding the ability to Notch a bend when cutouts are placed in a position that the bend is likely to cause them to stretch.
- D-Port cutouts - We will be updating the placement of D-ports to allow two flat edges.
- STEP file Import and Export - We will add the ablilty to export to STEP files, and import that file into other CAD software.
Until any one of the following enhancements is added to Designer, you can add a note in your design asking for it:
- Drawer slides
Until any one of the following enhancements is added to Designer, please call and talk to our technical staff to add it to your design:
- Machining (see [CNC Milling] for details)
- Hybrid enclosures (see [Hybrid Enclosures (Extruded/Milled)] for details)
The following feature has not yet been fully implemented:
- Cutout Library Manager > Create Sub Assembly: When loading an item you have created, its 2D footprint is displayed, and not the 3D View.